Our balcony is so comfortable, and the weather is so agreeable for sitting out there. Even when we’re inside, it’s pleasant to look out the window, and we can’t help but notice things.
So far, on the north side of our apartment, we’ve observed the following goings-on:
1. A girl hula-hooping.
2. Two girls sunbathing.
3. A girl stepping out of a car. This was interesting because her dress and the car were the exact same shade of red. Impressive!
4. A barbeque. (Callaghan announced, OH HEY LOOK NOW THERE’S A BBQ JUST SITTING OUT THERE ALL BY ITSELF, HAHA!) And sit there by itself, it did, all day… we never saw anyone come out to use it. It just appeared there, and then it was gone.
At that point, we decided to start taking pictures for the sake of photo-documentation.
Next, we observed…
5. A group of parked cars with an oddly-parked SUV sticking out like the proverbial sore thumb. This had us cracking up. I know. It doesn’t take much.
Then one day there appeared…
6. A girl with a cat on a leash.
7. And now, there are Christmas lights on the bushes… a cheerful sight to behold.
We love our little downtown street.